We strive to inculcate in the students spirit of genuine love and true service.
We believe that every person is a gift of God and we accept every one in need of service, from whatever caste, religion, class may be, as a brother or a sister.
We believe that the basic course in nursing requires good understanding of scientific principles.
We recognize that Nursing education has to be in harmony with the environment that is according to the accepted principles of nursing.
We believe that nursing is a science and art that requires knowledge and precise dexterity, in order to provide quality nursing care.
The main purpose of the under graduate degree in nursing is to provide an educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of people as professional nurses. They will be capable of teaching and supervising nursing students and giving health care in various settings and assist in the administration of nursing service and education.
After completion of B.Sc. Nursing Degree Programme, the graduates will be able to:
1. Assess health status and identify nursing needs; plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients/clients that contribute to health of individuals,fami1ies and communities.
2. Acquire knowledge and understanding of the scientific principles underlying the techniques and methods used in nursing.
3. Acquire knowledge and develop skills and attitude required for providing comprehensive care to the sick in the hospital and in the community.
4. Develop skills in nursing care at basic level.
5. Practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.
6. Participate in research activities and utilize research findings in improving nursing practice.